SPOOL PRO 130mt Cressi
- Recommended price:
- You save:
- $38.31 (-20%)
- Available in 5 days
Robust construction spool that combines duralumin and Delrin with assembly elements in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Lace between the roller and the body of the integrated reel, without grooves or slacks that can cause the line to escape or to be pinched.
- Adjustable brake system to prevent the spool from being excessively free during the emptying and over-acceleration phase, causing too much yarn to be released.
- Calibrated cable to have a good flexibility-body-weight ratio and be stable in winding and unwinding.
- Stainless steel mechanism that, together with the aluminum body and the Delrin in the roller, ensures a great structural rigidity, vital to avoid friction or blockages.
- Fixation system to origin with a small sphere that allows to make a loop on itself to be able to fix it for example at half height - of the cable of anchorage.
- Screws in AISI 316 stainless steel.
- Includes double zinc-plated carabiner.
- Capacity of 130 mts (includes white cable of 2mm in diameter).
- Reference (SKU):
- Manufacturer Product Number:
- EJA 810001
- Scuba Diving > Accessories > Deco Buoys / Segurity > Cressi
- Available since:
- Nov 14, 2016
- Product status: