This prestigious tail of black impact of fast drying is used by Cressi for the gluing of its costumes for decades. Manufactured in Italy and of specific composition for the neoprene can be recognized with respect to other adhesives by its particular smell.
Presentation in tubes of 30 g.
1. clean with alcohol and allow to dry perfectly the two parts to assemble,
2. Put a layer of glue and let it dry about 5-10 minutes until it does not hook into the fingers,
3. glue; For particularly important or delicate repairs apply a second layer after the first one has dried. It is preferable an excess of drying between the two pieces to the contrary, not to be impatient,
4. Engage, press and hold the minimum pressure for a couple of minutes.
Do not use glued element before 24 hours.
Do not externally reinforce the glue once done, the diluted glue acts as a solvent.
- Reference (SKU):
- Manufacturer Product Number:
- ETA 650000
- Swimming / Snorkel > Neoprene / Swimwear > Wet Accessories > Cressi
- Available since:
- May 24, 2017
- Product status: