JACKET LIGHTWING Cressi
- Available in 5 days
The Lightwing is a rear-mounted air cell B.C.D. with extremely low weight.
Its 2 kg for size M makes it indispensable for travel.
The semi-rigid, soft and padded backplate allows you to fold and carry the device in the smallest possible space, thanks also to a strap with Velcro for instant packaging.
The special air-net material is present in the shoulder straps and backrest to ensure greater comfort and water drainage. Adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap. It features a hideaway pocket on the right for extra space for the accessories.
The Flat-Lock Integrated Weight Aid System makes it very easy to remove the ballast from the sides. Two supports, integrated on the back lower for ﬁxing the tank, improve the diver trim.
- Back-inflation B.C.D.
- Made of 420 Denier Nylon fabric
- Flat-Lock Integrated Weight Aid System
- Semi-rigid padded backplate
- Right hideaway pocket
- 3 pressure relief valves: on top of the inflator, on top of right shoulder, on the bottom right of the air cell. All controlled by the front
- Adjustable chest strap
- Anatomical shoulder straps
- 40 mm quick-release buckles
- Foldable for easy carrying and storage
The configuration of this vest privileges maximum freedom of movement, for this reason the shoulder pads are underarm and the pockets are low profile, in order to free the chest and ventral areas. The fixation of the vest to the body should be based on the tension of the ventral girdle-girdle set while the axillary ties should be tensioned only as necessary without reaching the limit (a common mistake in many divers) which would cause the vest to be folded on itself and excessively uploaded.
- Reference (SKU):
- Manufacturer Product Number:
- DIC 773000
- Scuba Diving > Bcd Jackets > Jackets > Cressi
- Available since:
- May 13, 2020
- Product status: